Sinister: Tep Ton + Teep Tray

Claire Timmins timminsc at xxx.ie
Thu Jul 16 13:17:05 BST 1998

 darling wrote..

>> 9.  Ioannis Konstantinos Papadopoulos
>
>believe it or not, this is one of the most popular names in greece...
>tee hee
 But why is it that when the greeks move over to Scotland (or maybe the
rest of the UK) they adopt 'common british' names like George. I knew three
george the greek's at Uni, and their Greeks names weren't similar. Any
Greek listees know why.

>~darling
>...who laughed laughed laughed at the list nonetheless...
>
>ps: where exactly is that uni?

 That Uni is approx. ten minutes from my family home, seven miles west of
Edinburgh. It has a rubbish Students Union, who give out free
beer-t-shirts, for a laugh. Ha ha.

 It's nice to see so much participation in the list these days after a
reasonbly long quiet spell. Anybody know if I can get V-Twin's single in
Ireland? One of the band lives in my friends old flat and he is lovely. (
sorry unnecessary 'well I know...' comment there, please excuse me).

 I also think that 'seeing other people' is great song. Not as good as 'The
stars of track and field' my recent fave.

 As far as list crushes go, I'm not telling anyone, cause you never know we
may meet up one day, somewhere unexpected and it would be shite if they
knew I fancied them cause I would get all embarrassed and not be able to
speak for hours. OK?

 Take care all. I hope you are having nice days all over the world.

 love Claire.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***