Sinister: new contacts et al.

Alex Tobin alex at xxx.nl
Thu Jul 16 19:45:56 BST 1998

'ello there.

yes, for everyone halfway in-the-know and halfway interested, i have
indeed made it over to rainy european shores (no texan heatwave pour
moi!).  now that i am living in holland (right near the german and
belgian borders), i am more than hopeful to make some new acquaintances
via this-here list.  so, if anyone lives within a spitting distance from
me, please drop me a line, as i'm always good for a lark or two.  oh,
and isabel from koeln, i've sent you a message or two...  are you still
around.  silly me lost your number again...  it's true.  so, please
please please someone give us a buzz, won't you.  hell, i'll even settle
for folks from blighty, as i make it over there from time to time.  p.s.
now a question that will cause me to lose some credibility and arouse
bewilderment, but does anyone besides me like van morrison?  just
listening to 'the philosopher's stone' and thought i'd pop that one in
there.

cheers!

@lex!

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***