Sinister: Flint Cullett

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 16 14:01:33 BST 1998

PJMiller wrote :

>Adrian, what do you mean, CATCH THE PIGEON?

Oh god, it was merely one of my moments.  I had made previous references to Wacky Races in that message and wanted to end it  ...well obviously I wanted to end it "STOP THE PIGEON" but it kind of came out wrong, and I couldn't think of who to ask to "STOP THE PIGEON" so I thought...I know who's the daftest bugger on the list...
But don't worry about it now Peter, it was almost 24 hours ago (probably) and the pigeon will have long since flown to warmer climes...or died.

As for the Living Room, I haven't been in ages...don't know if the Dukes running it anymore.  I have no money I have no life I want no pity just your money.

In fact the last time i went was probably to see Jim "Lee Hurst" Shepherd with my Kate..........
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***