Sinister: Mi-iss - they're fighting

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Thu Jul 16 14:52:43 BST 1998

Enough of this listee-baiting nonsense (from me I mean).

Does anyone know a nicer word to use than listee?  Not Sinisterine.
Maybe Honeydrone.

I just don't understand anyone anymore.  Again the fearful
i-don't-much-like-that-electronic-renaissance view has reared its
head.  This is ever so upsetting as I love it to bits, especially the
lines about working and dancing.  I recall someone once saying that
Stuart Murdoch wrote it to win some argument about how easy it was to
write a dance track.  I'm not sure whether I want this to be true or
not.

And then someone suggested that SM must have been drunk when he wrote
"Hurley's Having Dreams" The cheek!  No doubt he would class it as
emabarrassing juvenilia now, but I think I like it best of all the
Stow demos.  Oh dear, it looks like I'm trying to score points on
Peter Miller's B&S-snob-o-meter.

Now she's eight months pregnant/In her dress she's so elegant
Does a handstand maybe/No, it's not good for the baby......
Clip-clop clip-clop
Hisssssss........

nick xx
_____________________________________

Deep thought of the day:

If aliens from outer space ever come and we show them our civilization
and they make fun of it, we should say we were just kidding, that this
isn't really our civilization, but a gag we hoped they would like.
Then we tell them to come back in twenty years to see our real
civilization. After that, we start a crash program of coming up with
an impressive new civilization. Either that, or just shoot down the
aliens as they're waving goodbye.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***