Sinister: shoegazing talk

ANTONIO ZUQUETE ip211579 at xxx.pt
Thu Jul 16 14:55:40 BST 1998

Hello everyone,
Regarding the shoegazing subject ... I think that the M.B.V ep´s are much
better than both albums. I have the same opinion about moose. Brilliant
ep´s ( i won´t forget songs like "last night i fell again" or "jack"),
crappy albums (ans not shoegazing at all, i must say).
 I like Chapterhouse though. Oh yes! In my humble opinion "pearl" is one of
the most amazing songs of this decade.
Slowdive are very nice also. Perfect to hear with your headphones on. Songs
like "celia´s dream" and "waves" put you in a very delicate mood.
By the way, do you think that Drop Nineteens are a shoegazing band? What a
great album "delaware" is !
Currently in the "shoegazing field" my favourite bands are Rocketship ("a
certain smile, a certain sadness" is a must), Lenola, Toulouse and
Starflyer 59.

			Noise can be beautiful,
						Pedro Z

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***