Sinister: b&s in europe

rob b rewb2 at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 16 15:33:35 BST 1998

Any ideas about where B&S might be playing in North Europe?  (Katrina??)
When will we know for sure, as i need to plan an inter-rail trip, and it
could just be that they're playing somewhere we're planning to go?

aloha

rob
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***