Sinister: list crush (again)

Honey honey at xxx.net
Thu Jul 16 17:18:33 BST 1998

Cheres Honeydrones,

The third Isobel song is up for grabs on www.treehouse.clara.net if
anyone doesn't know and wanted to.

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, Janine Papp wrote:

> OK, someone should volunteer to gather a list of list crushes.  Everyone
> e-mail their list crush(es) to one person, who will swear not to tell, then
> compile a top ten list of sinister crushees and post it.  Volunteers,
> anyone?

I'm not volunteering because in spite of what Mark said I want to be
a list orange cutiepie crush.  Come on boys and girls you know I've
got nice knees.  Send your list crushes to Peter Miller
(pjmiller at arrakis.es) I reckon - he's doing nothing but frightening
devout catholics and helping girl guides with their tent pegs all day
anyway.  Oh and send some rude dreams about your favourite crush
too!  That'll steam up his spectacles.

My list crush may or may not be Lenny Waronker.

Honey your ideal dish/doll xxx

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***