Sinister: list crush (again)

John Johnston JohnJ at xxx.com
Thu Jul 16 17:25:54 BST 1998

Kristen - your going to need to be of the most incorruptible virtue to
manage the list crush list. That's just the sort of top-secret computer
file that could prove costly if it fell into the wrong hands....Bon
Chance!

As to the Album title - well it's all right. I can see that it will
cause confusion with Arab Strap but then I think that in this focus
group, niche marketed and segmented age a little confusion is probably a
Good Thing. But I was reminded yesterday of some other listee's
suggestion for the new album title - ages ago he/she suggested "Man
About the House" which I thought was brilliant, though those of you not
familiar with the TV show of the same name may wonder why.

My list crush is with the list. It's like some giant compound eye of
loveliness with all you people in it. When I was unsubscribed between
jobs I missed the list as a whole not any person in particular.

xx
John