Sinister: Mind games and Obsessions

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Jul 16 16:45:02 BST 1998

Hello you gorgeous people!

List crushes? I fancy Tim H!O!P!K!I!N!S! and of course, Mr Wirral 1998 -
Gary... (he'd better still be on the list to read this you know...)

Michele wrote.. (er if there is a big line above this when you read it I
don't know why..)

That's also the one where someone yells, "Judas" at him for going electric and
he says, "I don't believe you... you're a liar, a fucking liar."

Hehe! You have just reminded me of Great Pop Things where they actually
tell us the TRUTH about that. He wasn't shouting BOO! JUDAS! He was
actually shouting : "Boo! Do you know any Judas Priest?"...

Ok, well I laughed at it...

Look kids! Northy wrote this....

<<I agree, Feeder are shite but not so sure about the Manics.>>

OK, you completely misread me, NORTHY! How oculd you even inply that I
would think the Manics are Shite? Words fail me. And Feeder aren't that
bad - out of all the wank my friends like Feeder are the best. And at
least they are't being pretentious unlike them Smashed Pumpkins.

<<What do Welsh bands have about selling out though?>>

You'll know all about that, being a Catatonia fan.... :)

And don't try to tell the Manics have sold out, this is the wrong place
to argue...

Looky here - good Welsh band still on Ankst i think : MELYS!!!
I absolutely adore them. But for Acid Queen, make sure you have someone
to hold your hand while you listen to it, as it is absolutely scary! For
singles, buy Lemming - they had it in Preston HMV so going by the law of
"If even shit Preston has it then everywhere will" - you will be able to
find it.

<<Anyone here like Frente?>>

I heard one of their songs on late night Mark Radclife, *sighs* It brins
back so much nostalgia. N.Z band aren't they? Not on Flying Nun...can't
even remember the name of the song I like....but it was played after
something else I wanted to tape....HORRIBLE! Thats what it's called,
Horrible, I quite like that.
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***