Sinister: List crushes, natch

Mark Casarotto biondino at xxx.com
Fri Jul 17 04:15:07 BST 1998

Oh. Having suggested we all vote, I then bugger it all up by having a list crush on the person who'll be
compiling the list crush list.

It's to do with my hero worship of Kristen Hersh, I think. That's my argument, and I'm sticking to it.

It's just occurred to me that as one of the most loathed people on this list, I won't get any votes at all (not
that I'm fishing or anything). And Rory, beautiful as you are, don't try and cheer me up as I know your heart
remains with Linda - despite that voyage of discovery at popstarz...

Nickie-boy - you were so spot on about me being a show-off that I almost unsubscribed on the spot. In my
defence, can I just say that I always make sure I read all the postings on the list before replying, in order
to avoid repeating some salient and witty point made by someone else (usually the Hornester) - and so when I do
start to write, it's never to reply to one mesage in particular.

I am actually quite nice. I promise.

Love and a sheepish grin,
Biondino

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***