Sinister: belle and sebastian album title conf irmed

Rod Begbie rod at xxx.com
Thu Jul 16 23:16:13 BST 1998

On Thu, 16 Jul 1998, John Stuart/mail+schedule wrote:

> >the title of the album is "The Boy With The Arab Strap"
>
> Not the best name for the album is it? Isn't it just going to make people
> associate B&S with Arab Strap more?

I thought that too.  Mind you, it looks like it could be a stonking
anagram.  Just off to redownload 'wordplay'...

> Are us compulsive fans going to get a sneak peek at the album cover?

With that title, I'm not sure I want to.

Rod.

                                    Rod Begbie @ http://www.begbie.com |
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***