Sinister: RE: sinister-digest V2 #254

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 17 02:51:49 BST 1998

Lickle Sarah wrote .....

> List crushes? I fancy Tim H!O!P!K!I!N!S! and of course, Mr Wirral 1998 -
> Gary... (he'd better still be on the list to read this you know...)

Yep i'm still here, in a fit of lazyarsed lurkdom, but I thank you for the
vote, all be it a half vote. Same back to ya.

While i'm here though I may as well brush over a few topics that have been
knocking round lately.

On the Canadian bands thing, am a right in thinking Men Without Hats where
Canadian ?. Don't even think about it Sarah. 87)

Gaz Top is not only a top TV blokey, but before that he was an old school
pal of Mike Peters from the Alarm and later roadied for the band. Obviously
the bands influance on him was far too strong though, as he had a mullet
long after it was neccesary to have one.

Oh well, i'm sure I was going to mention something else but it's gone,
bugger it. Back to lurking then.

Four lads who shook the Wirral.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***