Sinister: Bits and bobs

DMC DMC at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 15 13:51:45 BST 1998

Top ten shapes:

1. A square
2. A triangle
3. A circle
4= A rectangle
4= A Hexagan
5. A pentagon
6. Erm...
7. Erm....
8. An octagon?
9. This is silly
10. Isn't it?

Keep up the top ten's. It's a bit like reading the News Of the World! Not
that I'd ever admit to having read it or ever having looked at those bloody
'Populist' things.

Good to see The Wedding Present mentioned on the list at last. Take Me, the
song on Bizzarro does go on forever and is vaguely exciting, but I reckon
some of the licks on songs like Dalliance are better!

Talking of which, the Cinerama song is fantastic. Long live David Gedge.

Dan
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***