Sinister: a mad wolf

Joss & Leagues jossleag at xxx.ie
Fri Jul 17 11:26:11 BST 1998

Hallo you.
Iain, in an attempt to bait people, erred by mentioning:
>'the mighty Gold Blade'
Tee hee. You like old men in gold suits who try poorly to imitate Rocket
from the Crypt and the MC5. Or else maybe they're just good at arm
wrestling.
joss

PS >Brad- 1  (you may consider this doubled *blush*)

PPS top 10 reasons I shouldn't have pressed 'send'
10: 515 people don't care that I think GoldBlade are tosh.
9: Now that my address has been revealed I may receive a shit in the post.
Again.
8: I am actually paying for a phone call for this pointless thing.
7: Nickie will slag me.
6: Leagues will slag me.
5: Everyone else will grumble into their cereal before pressing delete.
4: Sir Cliff likes GoldBlade.
3: My cats breath smells of cat food.
2: I am shy and should be making the cover for my tree tape instead.
1: David Letterman may sue.

PPPS JonG: EastSideStory by Squeeze was made the same year as you.
        Happy Birthday Tomorrow...

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***