Sinister: artyfarty nonsense

ELIZABETH DAPLYN EDAPLYNR3N00297 at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 17 12:27:22 BST 1998

Pedro wrote:
> This is untrue. I went to the beach this afternoon. Shall I tell you what
> saw? I don't really need to, do I? It was like a scene from Picasso's
> "Garden of Earthy Delights"....

Hey hey hey!  Not that I'm pedantic or anything, but I really have to
protest.  "The Garden of Earthly Delights" is by Hieronymous Bosch, and was
painted about 500 years before Picasso was an Iberian eye twinkle.  Amongst
Mr. Bosch's other fine works are "The Ship of Fools" and "The Haywain".
Bird-headed demons a-gogo!

> I hope the cover of the new album is an explanatory diagram of an "arab
> strap", because I'm still not sure what it is. It's for blokes who can't
> get
> their Flight Lieutenant to do the watuzi, isn't it? How rude!
>

> The Boy with the Arab Strap
I think that's being just a little too informative about your private life,
Peter ;)

     ByeBye,
                    Liz.

*******************
silence

.is
looking

bird: the

turn
ing; edge, of
life

(inquiry before snow

          e.e. cummings
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***