Sinister: Salako

Katrina House a-and-r at xxx.uk
Fri Jul 17 15:35:35 BST 1998

hi everyone

aren't they sweet though?  *sigh*  wish the bastards at jack docherty
had told me it was bloody going out last night though.

anyhow, they'll be on again on tuesday 28th july, doing their new single
"growing up in the night" (which is released on 3rd august incidentally)

sorry, just plugging again .... (well, whenever keith isn't doing for me
anyway!)

cheers,
katrina.

ooh ... p.s. - can i just add that david and i did not vote for each
other in the list crush thingie ... *sigh*

        jeepster recordings ltd. - mailto:a-and-r at jeepster.co.uk
            217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london, w10 5bn, uk
               phone - 0181 964 9432, fax - 0181 964 8600
                        http://www.jeepster.co.uk

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***