Sinister: Belle & Seb - The new Oasis ?

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Fri Jul 17 18:28:20 BST 1998

cane 141 - scene from 6am
*northern irish band that reputedly sound a little like belle & seb*

Oh My God !
Another band "that reputedly sound a little like Belle & Sebastian".
I don't believe anymore
The Hefner song i got via their web page is so crap.
(sorry, Hefner's fans)
The Sebastians scene that NOT celebrate itself ?
Do they wear nice shoes ?
well... a crap band that reputedly sound a little like Belle & Sebastian is
better than a good band that sound a little like Oasis...and it's better
than "Kill Uncle"
(sorry, Oasis/Kill Uncle fans)

**Salako**
Katrina wrote (an old mail):
>Their web-site will go
>on-line at midday on July 20th, you can see
>the countdown at http://www.jeepster.co.uk/salako/

Sound files ?
Liquid Audio is great.
Need to listen to them.
David, July 20th ?

Ivo A P Escossia
escossia at electus.com.br

Ps: I need to buy Black Box Recorder's album.
Ps: Don't forget, Boys and Girls,There's a place in hell for me and my
friends.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***