Sinister: Calling musicians.

Stanleyboy at xxx.com Stanleyboy at xxx.com
Fri Jul 17 18:48:52 BST 1998

Hey people.

This is a bit cheeky as it isn't really related to Belle & Sebastian but if I
can be so bold as to put a blatant advertisment for myself in I'd be
appreciative. I just wanted to ask if there's any musicians (vocals, drums,
bass, keyboard) out there (london, herts, essex area) who are not currently in
bands and would consider putting one together with me. I'm 24 and have been
playing guitar, songwriting, and in and out of various bands for about eight
years. My influences span from Yo La Tengo, to Burt Bacharach, to Tom Waits,
to our own Belle & Sebastian (there's the connection!) even though I'd be
looking for a refreshing new sound. Please mail me personally if you're
interested... cheers.

-Paul-

Stanleyboy at aol.com
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***