Sinister: Melted Caramel Shortcake and Ice Cream

Funkyseb at xxx.com Funkyseb at xxx.com
Fri Jul 17 19:40:37 BST 1998

 Bloody hell! I'm either going to have to unsub, or alternatively never leave
the house again. It's taken me 6 hours but I've finally got through the 26 odd
digests that confronted me when I got back from T in the park.
(I looked around for 'sinister' looking people there but the closest I got was
a woman saying  'ooh, Belle and Sebastian' on seeing my T-shirt. <sighs> And I
saw the same bands as Debbie and Roddd. I was asleep during Theaudience, mind,
in a smelly heap.)
Rod said:
''Just thank God I wasn't camping.''
AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
I stayed up all night in a leaky tent waiting for an early taxi to Glasgow,
covered in mud, sat between my best mate and his wee lassy, both of whom
wanted me to piss off so they could shag in the only dry coner of tent.And
when I got to Glasgow Airport, I wasn't allowed on the plane, because I was
(quote) ''covered in shit''

Next year, I stay in a  Hotel.
B&S content:
I absolutely totally swear I saw Stu M in the Grosvenor Cafe. I definitely
did. So don't tell me that he's abroad because I don't want to know. La la la
la I can't hear you...
Oh and Glasgow is a beautiful place, everyone seemed to be friendly, and
smiley all the time. Even if they did take the piss out of us Englishmen a
little bit. Every time I saw a bus to Easterhouse, I started singing Modern
Rock Song. It's a testament to the city that I didn't get my head kicked in...
   Thurston Moore LP, £1.99 in Fopp. God, I'm envious of you scots...

Seb

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***