Sinister: won't people understand?

Lamba, Sanjeet SLamba at xxx.COM
Sat Jul 18 00:46:46 BST 1998

I don't know who went off about Semisonic and BareNaked Ladies and Matchbox
20 because the replies and previous messages made it confusing, but whoever
you are, you seem a bit high strung. I mean, I happen to agree with you on
all three of those songs, but so what? If I don't like it, I don't listen to
it. And if someone else does like it, fine with me. I'm not out to convert
them like some musical crusader. Just figure that plenty of folks out there
would listen to B&S and call it overly sensitive or not grand enough in its
messages (trust me, lots of Bob Dylan fans might think this). Who cares what
they think? That's why there's lists like this.

Anyway, with that, I unsubscribe. Only because this is my e-mail account at
work and I can't afford to have hundreds of messages, interesting as they
may be, clogging up the firm's memory space. It was an enjoyable 2 weeks
everyone.