Sinister: Oh, I love you all!

jon g. jon.g at xxx.com
Sat Jul 18 12:39:45 BST 1998

Thanks for the birthday messages.

I got loads of Beatles records to dance to.  They're great.

bethey and I celebrated my birthday yesterday and watched a Hard Day's
Night, The Magical Mystery Tour and That Sinking Feeling, before going to
see Grease at the cinema.  It was great.  We ate popcorn and everything.

Anyway, wouldn't it be great if B&S made their own film, a la Hard Day's
Night.  I think it's a great idea.

And isn't it exciting about the gig dates.  Ho ho ho.  The Leeds and
Nottingham gigs are obviously arranged so that I can go to both.  Is that
selfish?

Anyway, I'll go now.

lots of love,
jon g. [having a great birthday and just about to apply for a switch card]
jon.g at btinternet.com - http://surf.to/jongandbethey

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***