Sinister: go to the library NOW!

jennifer jlphilli at xxx.edu
Sat Jul 18 15:22:48 BST 1998

hello lovelies.

the craziest thing happened the other day at work.  let me give you some
background information first:  i work at the public library in Madison WI.
i put books on shelves and take them off again.  it's quite unfulfilling,
but we get to listen to cds that the library owns, which to some might sound
like a frightening prospect ("Cats" anyone?  how about Celine
Dion?)........but the other day was absolutely insane!  There must be a very
hip acquisitions librarian in the system, cause i open up a box, and what's
lying on top, yes you guessed it....SINISTER!!!!!  and it was on hold for
some wonderful patron who i instantly wished to befriend.  Not to mention
that the same day we got the 6ths and Future Bible Heroes.  Some librarian
fancies Mr. Merritt.  I'm not sure how i feel about this new development,
though.  i would hate to think of some horrible person checking out our
lovely Belle and Sebastian at the library, taking it home, allowing his
slobbery dog to romp all over the cd while it sits on a carpet littered with
doritos (tm) and used tissues, and then not turning it in on time.  Such
violations cannot be tolerated.

Off to register for library school,
jennifer

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***