Sinister: you can pin him and mount him like a butterfly

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.net
Sat Jul 18 22:42:01 BST 1998

morrissey and marr were both equally pish. the Smiths could never have
happened without either of them, but unfortunately they did. of course,
that is obvious, but you know what i mean - when johnny started being
keef richards it all fell apart. loads of bands could have,and did,
replace their managers, but it never worked with the Smiths. besides, i
doubt many other people could have put up with morrissey for so long,
even though he is a talentless tosser.

i was very disappointed with Electronic Renaissance, though. I mean, if
it were other people on the record, i would have been quite impressed, i
suppose, but i would have expected more from two great talents. bernard
sumner and johnny marr? what a couple of overrated wankers. maybe i have
too low expectations of the two, but even from them crap is no where
near crap enough.

now, Bernard Butler, however, is absolutely pish, squared. He can do
nothing but wrong, in my eyes, and Suede were always a bit pish, with or
without him. ha. besides, everyone knows that guitars are the most
dreadfully dull things in the world. *and* he has a ROCK hairstyle to go
with it. need i say more?

the duke
'all of our dreams are dying of overdoses'

Tangents On-Line http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
http://website.lineone.net/~tangent/index.html
PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK
tangent at lineone.net

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***