Sinister: Not Agadoo, at least that's something.

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sun Jul 19 10:56:34 BST 1998

Sarah wrote:

>PJ and Duncan Miller? My kate...Shetland ponies....wot?

I demand that Sarah be subpeonaed to appear before the senate with a view to
eventual impeachment for taking the michael out of senior congressmen such
as myself. In the meantime, it is essential to national security that the
chief whip, Dirty Pauly, checks Sarah's mail for the next month in case she
re-offends, earning herself a community service sentence picking the nits
out of the Manic Street Preachers' new beards.

Duke, that's not the reason you didn't get any crushes, it's because you've
already got a shetland pony, so the other shetland ponies are naturally
reluctant to declare their love for you. Or me. They all know that Keith is
an eligible bachelor on the prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowl and enjoys getting
pissed, so it's quite logical that he should win. The same goes for
Morrissey.

B&S content warning: delete now!

I couldn't help but notice that none of the confirmed concerts are to take
place on boats. Does this mean that the rumoured "Watery Grave" tour has
sunk without trace?. Myself and my retired pit pony were hoping to follow
them around in our recently restored coal barge.

Pierre

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***