Sinister: what the butler!

Colin Campbell zulu at xxx.uk
Sun Jul 19 20:50:25 BST 1998

All this bernard butler reminded me of a girl I know who looks just like
him, same complexion, same nose, It's an interesting shape isn't it?
Don't know about his music though, doesn't really do much to me.

anyone else got the cinerama single? Love is an amazing track, featuring
the gorgeous voice of emma 'fi the delgados.

And what about the mogwai gig that's supposed to be in aberdeen on the 26th
of august, anyone heard anything about that?

colin.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***