Sinister: the end of the beginning

brad parachute at xxx.net
Mon Jul 20 09:03:12 BST 1998

> with 2 votes:
> Brad

uh-oh.

i smell a catfight.

hey, i just thought of something. are we gonna have a contest to see who
makes the best mix tape? cause i reckon with the one i made tonight you
can go ahead and crown me.

and when's this damn thing gonna start anyway? i can't wait to hear all
those smiths and dandy warhol songs.

and, once again, i'm gonna plug this web magazine that i have a weekly
column in. it's called firewall http://www.triangle23.com/firewall/
the more people show up, the longer it might stick around. my column is
called "road to nowhere" cause i'm unimaginative. just scroll down on
the main page until you see the "columns" section.

and, ladies....i understand. i've got a crush on myself. i've been
there.

-brad
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***