Sinister: Is the Pope Catholic?

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Jul 20 11:30:17 BST 1998

The title of this message refers to my latest pilgramage, up a bloody great
cross lined mountainette in Ainoha, France. Marvellous stuff, this
spirituality. Get with it.

Thanks to the two gorgeous chicks who voted for me on the Crush-O-Meter. You
look great in those bikinis, girls.

Adrian, I'm afraid there's nothing to explain, it was just one of those
things. No offense intended, Kate. Have a sugar lump.

Sarah, I'm afraid I haven't seen the Manic Street Preachers with beards, the
last time I saw them was in a video with loads of policemen with their
truncheons aloft. It was good.

Speaking off offense intended, it's nice to see a determined effort to bring
class war onto the list agenda. Man the Buckaroos! Revolution is at hand! I
propose Algernon Marmaduke Horne to lead the Walter Softies and "Take No
Prisoners" Iain to organise the raggle taggle street oiks army. The smart
money is on the poncey Jaspers. I would like to point out how terribly
working class I am. The only French film I've ever seen is "Asterix and
Obelix Beyond Infinity". However, I love and adore Crispin Mills' mum. I've
even seen her nude, in an Agatha Christie film with Hewyl Bennet. I think.
Quotes of the week so far: "I love that sugar rush" and "You really don't
get punk, do you?" Both classics, the Glasgow band debate is super fun.

There, that should get me a few more votes.

Madelaine Albright

PS: I need Robert McRagtag's address.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***