Sinister: French films and a handy hint.

J Errington james at xxx.com
Mon Jul 20 11:31:28 BST 1998

Espadrille wrote

> On Sat, 18 Jul 1998, James Errington wrote:
>

> > Top ten french films
> >
> > 10	Germinal
> > 9	La Lectrice
> > 8	Manon Des Source
> > 7	Ridicule
> > 6	Jean De Florette
> > 5	Jules Et Jim
> > 4	Les Valeuses
> > 3	Les Amants
> > 2	L'Appartement
> > 1	Zazie Dans Le Metro
> >
> > 	Bonsoir mon nouveu ami!
> > 				Le WeeJay
>
> fair enough (i've only seen four of these, so i can't comment on the
> others), but what about bunuel's french films, or the magnificent 'les
> parapluies de chernourg', or anything else (bar 'manon') featuring
> emmanuelle beart. i think i'd add 'j'embrasse pas', and 'belle du jour'
> for starters.
>
> espadrille

...maybe...
I better explain - these were kinda the first ten that I thought of. 'Zazie dans le
metro' remains unspeakably wonderful, though. Which 4 have you seen?
I should really know more, since I start a degree in the damn things come
October. Well,

		Yours bored stiff (more messages please)

					WeeJay

WeeJay - Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
james at twopounds.u-net.com
****** 19th BIRTHDAY ON THURSDAY !!!! ******
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***