Sinister: Fight! Fight! Fight! Tears! Tears! Tears! Boats!

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Mon Jul 20 12:24:53 BST 1998

Richard Connell wrote:

> Class is only an issue if you make it one.

I was wondering whether to point out that hmmm.. yes this is very easy
for you to say, and that if people in positions of power make it an
issue then others are kind of forced to make it an issue too if they
want to do anything about being fucked over by it.  But THEN:

I read PJ Hooker's post and I laughed till I was sick and the cow
jumped over the moon and the dog ran away with the spoon.

>Speaking off offense intended, it's nice to see a determined effort to
>bring class war onto the list agenda. Man the Buckaroos! Revolution is
>at hand! I propose Algernon Marmaduke Horne to lead the Walter Softies
>and "Take No Prisoners" Iain to organise the raggle taggle street oiks
>army. The smart money is on the poncey Jaspers. I would like to point
>out how terribly working class I am. The only French film I've ever
>seen is "Asterix and Obelix Beyond Infinity". However, I love and
>adore Crispin Mills' mum. I've even seen her nude, in an Agatha
>Christie film with Hewyl Bennet. I think.

I love PJ.  Oops, now I've spoilt his day by revealing that at least
one of his two list crushees is not a luscious lovely.

When I was reading the last sinister digest, Word 97 told me there
were too many mistakes for it to continue with the auto spell-check.
How shameful - I suggest you all come round to my house and take
remedial classes.

Nick xxx

P.S. Was that boat rumour always a joke/NME error?  Perhaps we could
somehow launch the Shepherd's Bush Empire on the Thames.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***