Sinister: GRRRR

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 20 12:23:49 BST 1998

OK.

KRISTEN!!!! I got a vote from GARY. I DEMAND my ONE vote, cos EVERYBODY
ELSE ON THE LIST IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!

Unless they vote for me, which would be nice...Troosers, well I can't
possibly vote for you without knowing your stance...

I heard the new MSP single Debbie, was listening for it all day....i
describe it as such "woosh" :) it is very good. I liked it. I taped it.
I am listening to it now. It's good. Do you want lyrics? here they are
anyway...so someone posted to the MSP list...

*******************************

The future teaches us to be alone,
The present to be afraid and cold.
So, "If I can shoot rabbits then I can shoot fascists"
Bullets fly ?????????? today (?)
But we'll forget it all again.
Ornaments put from pen to paper turns me into a gutless wonder.

<chorus>
Aaaaaaaaaaaand, if you tolerate this then your children will be next (X
a few times)

The gravity keeps my head down
Always and maybe (?) shamed being so young and being so vain.
Holes in your head today
But I'm a pacifist.
I've walks  ???? rambles but with real intent.  (?)

<chorus>

And on the streets around (?) an old man prays
With newspaper cuttings of his glory days.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***