Sinister: French films and a handy hint.

A.M. Horne amh20 at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 20 13:31:18 BST 1998

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, J Errington wrote:

> > > 8	Manon Des Source
> > > 7	Ridicule
> > > 6	Jean De Florette
> > > 5	Jules Et Jim

> I better explain - these were kinda the first ten that I thought of.
> 'Zazie dans le metro' remains unspeakably wonderful, though. Which 4
> have you seen?

see above...

 I should really know more, since I start a degree in the
> damn things come October. Well,

cinema, or french?

btw, you must see les parapluies (now on video). it features a young
catherine deneuve, a magnificent glorious technicolour colourscheme, and
every single word is sung. high, high camp, and the first time i saw it
(with a camp male friend) we queened through it: the second time (with my
girlfriend) we wept for the last hour or so.

see it now.

all of you.

(even the lovely person who voted for me (poor deluded thing)).

espadrille

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***