Sinister: Nick Dastoor - the debate rages on

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Jul 20 13:45:14 BST 1998

Hello all.

I have been informed that certain listees are getting pissed off with me
writing all the time, so this is going to be short and in the singular.

Nick Dastoor - it wasn't me who crushed on you. There IS someone out
there who will love you! My feelings are not the kind you have to
proclaim to others - I don't want to be arrested, for a start.

Class - try entering a moral argument as a middle-class white male. You
haven't got a hope. There is no way in which you are less than
privileged. There's nothing you can ever say to get the moral upper hand
- unless you're talking to Aloysius Montmorency Tollemach-Tollemach
Horne, of course.

I have just rediscovered Le Pastie de la Bourgeoisie. Why didn't I give
it my undivided attention before?

Enough now. Sorry to prattle on.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***