Sinister: Bands in Scotland

Richard Connell +44 1705 701802 richard.connell at xxx.com
Mon Jul 20 15:15:02 BST 1998

At the risk of being unpopular, and at the same time not giving a toss, I think
that 'Serious Drugs' by BMX Bandits is a bloody marvelous song. As for any of
their other records, I wouldn't know but just that one song justifies their
existence in my book. But then my book is very battered and tatty and some of
the pages are missing.

Cheers,
Rich

"You won't make friends with salad"

- the Simpson family (bar Lisa, and at Lisa) in a conga formation

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***