Sinister: french films

Burt Reynolds chigger88 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 20 18:01:02 BST 1998

Hey, see Kurt and Courtney.  It's awesome.  More than anything it just
proves that all the people who have ever been close to Courtney are mean
and bitter.  It's hilarious how some of her so-called friends try to
prove their case.  It is obvious that these people are petty and
foolish. They did say some aweful things about her but when you actually
look at who is speaking, it sort of ruins their validity.  I think she
comes out a bit ahead.

Rachael

owner-sinister at majordomo.net