Sinister: The Lonely Hearts Club Band

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Mon Jul 20 20:48:57 BST 1998

OK, we've got the first few tour dates; anyone fancy meeting up before
each gig?

And more urgently, does anyone know of anywhere decent to stay in
Nottingham?

> OK...  Who's ready for another round of crush tallies??

<lots of names of people more popular than me>

Nobody likes me, it's not fair...

Am I allowed to vote for Isobel?

Stuart G

<off to sulk in the corner>

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***