Sinister: ...and the cars not bad either - come on!

Joss & Leagues jossleag at xxx.ie
Mon Jul 20 22:58:18 BST 1998

turt said:
>She sure is purty. But she's gonna die like a dawg
O for fuck's sake, crown this man...

Does anyone else reckon that Curtis Mayfield has the finest voice ever
known to man? I'm listening to that Impressions compilation on kent and it
is truly the finest thing ever. No, really. Falsetto-tastic...  O, and
cheers for the one crush vote whoever you are. I may be an enemy in the
class war, but I'm not too proud to accept charity. Or maybe it was a
fateful typing error.

What with my flatmate being a journo type I managed to junket my way to a
wee listen thing to the new MSP lp. I thort it sounded like Boston. But I
was pissed up on free plonk.
And I won't hear talk of the Mogwai's after they used that slint song for
their David Holmes remix.
Awwww... I can't look at firewall with my poxy browser.
Someone mail me brad's thing, please.
It's a perfectly sane request.
O, and another thing...
There's this site, www.isis.ie/xfm, it's the pirate station I dj on.
Anyways, on wednesday night they have a live audiovisual thing of my best
friend Caroline's band and of the marvellous Joan of Arse, stars of Peel.
And I'm on on thursday night, but you don't want to see that...
(*recurrence of blush*)
I'm off out to the pubb with my friend hairy pat.
Isn't work at 8am poo?
love
joss

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***