Sinister:10 Crap but "credible" Scottish Bands

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Mon Jul 20 23:07:06 BST 1998

<< Top ten french films

 10	Germinal
 9	La Lectrice
 8	Manon Des Source
 7	Ridicule
 6	Jean De Florette
 5	Jules Et Jim
 4	Les Valeuses
 3	Les Amants
 2	L'Appartement
 1	Zazie Dans Le Metro

Let's not forget Les Infants du Paradis, the three and a half hour long
masterpiece!  Rules of the Games and Grand Illusion are supposed to be
wonderful, too.

My B&S content today: I converted a friend who previously enjoyed hardcore
bands like Policy of 3, Fugazi, Minor Threat and others which I don't know.
Now that's an accomplishment.

Someone told me my name is androgynous (previously, like Espadrille).  How
about a top ten coolest sounding listee names list?  I think mine's pretty
cool (a sorry attempt for you all to learn my name), and I've always admired
the name Espadrille (no, I'm not your crushee).

Buffalo '66 is the best movie ever!

Pickling,
Tami
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***