Sinister: Nod, " the Toor! ", says the Englischin

Nick Dastoor nickdastoor at xxx.com
Tue Jul 21 11:58:33 BST 1998

>> Also, it'd be quite a nice idea I think to post to the list with what
>> tracks you put on each others tapes

> I'm a bit confused as to what you mean by "tracks you put on each
> others tapes". Everyone records their own tape, and once it's done
> other people don't record over it or anything, it just gets sent
> round the tape tree as is.

It's a shame this has been cleared up.  I rather liked the idea of
Keith getting the wrong end of the stick and recording over everybody
else's tapes.  How long would it have taken for people to have spotted
what was happening?  Perhaps we should just be done with it and have a
Keith tree.

I played IYFS to another flatmate the other day and he said the singer
sounded like "how people must have sung in medieval times".  Gregorian
chant, anyone?  I didn't mind this, but I did mind it when I put The
Go Betweens' "16 Lovers Lane" on in a friend;s car and she said it
sounded liek Deacon Blue.  I think she meant it kindly.  I don't know,
perhaps Deacon Blue are great after all and I'm just a blinkered fool.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***