Sinister: Take care of my friend.

Peter Larsson peter at xxx.se
Tue Jul 21 12:42:21 BST 1998

Hello!

Firts letter from me. Just joined the list.

Anyone from Glasgow here? If so. I have a friend of mine that is in Glasgow
for hollyday right now trying to find nice Belle & Sebastian stuff. If you
see him say hello and take care om him. He wants to shape up his english
(we are from sweden ). So join him for a cup of coffé and talk to him. His
name is Joel, he got round glases and blond hair and is about 1,80 meters
tall. He usally looks a bit comfused. He needs you!

Lots of love.

Peter Larsson

Peter Larsson

Westnet AB
Nämdemansgatan 3
431 85 Mölndal
Tele: +46 31/720 62 08
Mobil: +46 0704-91 47 14
E-post: peter at westnet.se
http://www.westnet.se

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***