Sinister: TDK D46

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 21 14:35:54 BST 1998

Dave wrote :

>Agreed!

>Everyone!  Send Keith a C90 immediately.  He then has to fill up each
>tape with different stuff, and then send them back out to us so we could
>circulate them.

Hang on a minute !

Keith maybe getting slightly confused with regards this tape tree but I don't think he's entirely stooopid.  Surely by Jeeves should he have 627 tapes turn up on his doorstep still in nice sellaphane wrappers he'd be straight down the nearest market with pound signs in his eyes and a big cheesey grin on his face that read "Fuck you all".

Colin wrote :

>I saw grant stot, formerly of bbc's exciting sunday morning kiddies' show
>fully booked, and other assorted scottish programs in edinburgh today.
>He was parking his car in the car park beside bristo square.
>I do have an exciting life, don't I?

More exciting than meeting Thom Yorke in a filling-station.

Did he have a wonky eye ?

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***