Sinister: Nod, " the Toor! ", says the Englischin

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 21 14:51:37 BST 1998

>> It's a shame this has been cleared up.  I rather liked the idea of
>> Keith getting the wrong end of the stick and recording over everybody
>> else's tapes.  How long would it have taken for people to have spotted
>> what was happening?  Perhaps we should just be done with it and have a
>> Keith tree.

Hmm, I can't understand where people have got the idea that I thought you'd
tape over the original tape and then send it on... That would just be
daft... I went back to the original mail too and looked at it, and can see
no hint of a mention of taping over other peoples tapes. Strange.

    Oh and Rod (whose mail headers are as ever brimming with quality jokes)
haven't you already got Bananarama's greatest hits. I can't remember much of
"Nathan Jones" anyway, wasn't that latter period bananarama? Wasn't it a
Motown song?

    And Kevan, I didn't particularly mean sending the track list to the list
immediately. It could be done after the tapes have arrived, it was just out
of interest to see what other people have put on the tapes - I'm sure it
would be interesting.

Keith.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***