Sinister: UK gigs!

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Tue Jul 21 17:58:47 BST 1998

Stephen Landamore wrote:

> News about the tickets has really made my day! now I've just ordered my
> London ticket from stargreen & that has really REALLY made my day!

cool! :)

> Katrina (David?): will we be able to order copies of the new album
> through Jeepster? I ask since the London date is the same day the album
> is released, and knowing my luck I won't get the album from my local
> shops in time to listen to it before the gig...

we will be selling them via mail-order but we are unsure whether we have
any at the gigs. it's probably unlikely though because if we sell one
hundred, none of them will count for the chart! :(
we might be tempted to sell the heavy vinyl format of the album though,
but this is only an idea and may not happen, as usual <yawn> we'll keep
you posted.

> I saw B&S in Manchester last xmas, and even if these gigs are only half
> as good, it will be a totally magical experience. Folks, you've GOT to
> go along! (Of course, you didn't need me to tell you that, did you? :-)

surely you'd agree that manchester wasn't their finest showing, but if
their bout of rehearsing brings about the expected changes you may be
seeing them perform twice as well as you have to date (and yes, that
includes being better than the epic gigs like the borderline one).

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***