No subject

Adrian Evans aevans at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 22 11:21:26 BST 1998

Firstly Northy bumped into Thom Yorke at Texaco buying 15 KitKats and a family sized bucket of Doritos.....

Then Kevan Cookes brother had a brief encouter of the Anorak variety with
Damon and Justine.....

Colin Campbell Absolutely pissed himself when Stotty parked his car in wait for it.....a car park....

Debbie Prior nearly got herself on a murder one charge after stepping on Sandy Toksvic outsode number 73......

and then there was old Dave saw Sandy and upped Carol Vorderman.

I'm sorry...none of you have lived.

When I was seven, and I need Stella Hopkins to add some weight to this (coo hoo no pun intended), I had the undeniably overwhelming pleasure of meeting Gus Honeybun.  Who ? GUS HONEYBUN...You can stick your Ed the Duck up your broom cupboard, Gus Honeybuns Magic Birthdays was the just the bollocks.  A 5 minute childrens prog on Westward/TSW/Westcountry TV where drug crazed 3 year olds asked a demented rabbit to press a magic button...upon which he would launch himself headfirst (primarily because he had no arms but don't let that detract from the image) into a lever which would cause the whole TV screen to go Psychadelic mannnnnnn....

Frankly poor alternatives to the magic button were BunnyHops (not the BMX variety, though I firmly believe this is where the phrase originated) where said demented rabbit launched himself up and down like a....demented rabbit.

And then there was the wink - You could have the number of winks that corresponded to your birthday.  I personally think it was a coded message to kids as to where they could meet him so he could supply them with copious LSD.

I met said rabbit in my school playground, and was scarred for life when I found out that he had actually all along had Judy Spires arm up his arse.

You haven't lived until you've lived in Devon.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.