Sinister: TDK D46

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Wed Jul 22 10:31:02 BST 1998

 >>I saw grant stot, formerly of bbc's exciting sunday morning kiddies' show
>>fully booked, and other assorted scottish programs in edinburgh today. >>He
was parking his car in the car park beside bristo square. >>I do have an
exciting life, don't I?

>More exciting than meeting Thom Yorke in a filling-station.

>Well i met Nordic dwarf Sandy Toksvic (or however you spell it) of 80s kids
>CITV & Who's Line Is It Anyway fame at Glasgow airport once. Now *that's*
>exciting.

Well I've met Tommy Boyd. Not the crap scottish footballer bu the crap english
kid's TV presenter. Think he did the Wide-Awake club with Michaela Strachan.

So you can keep you're 'i've met Bernard Butler' and 'i've met the pope'.

Rich

"Why am I a political prisoner? HELLO! I just kicked a cartoon mouse in the
butt. Do I have to spell it out?"

-Homer j Simpson

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.