Sinister: boredom boredoooom, ba-dum ba-dum

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 22 11:55:39 BST 1998

Hello my Simple things....

Argh! What a Summer Wasting this is eh...I was going to have a great
time, Sleep the Clock Around, perhaps even take a Rollercoaster Ride,
but PISH! to that! Is It Wicked Not To Care about Seymour Stein? He's
not looming high in MY life anymore :(

And do you know who's fault it is? Its all (er, who shall I blame) MY
SECRET LIST CRUSHES FAULT!!! It Could Have Been A Briliant Career if it
wasn't for That Boy With The Arab Strap, telling me to just 'Ease Your
Feet Into The Sea, and it will all get better'! I thought, oh fuck, not
again, and had a Spaceboy Dream - I didn't realise that I was talking in
my sleep, untill MY SECRET LIST CRUSH shouted, 'Come on!! Where's the
Chick Factor?!?' And woke me up, the flatulent rhino fart. So I just lay
back and thought of HoneyPaulie, and soon it was Dirty Dream #2 all over
again...Wa-HEY!

ba-dum ba-dum....gosh, aren't I witty and amusing? RHETORICAL QUESTION
DON'T ANSWER!

Northy? You are insane. Not in a good way. The new Manics single is
absholutely fabuloush, and strangely enough, I MEAN that. YEEY! Is my
stepmother getting up!! Can I actually pick up mails!!! OH....poo no she
isn't. Drat. Anyway YES SHE IS! YEEY! But Northy - you shall see the
folly of thy ways and all such hey nonny...
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.