Sinister: Keith and Stephen, in a tree. K!I!S!S!I!N!G!

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 22 13:02:48 BST 1998

>Keith, if the Pastels are so crap, why were you standing at Hillhead
>Station with grinning all over your face when Stephen Pastel was there?
>It's because you can't wait to rip off his duffle coat and do the wild
>thing, isn't it?  Personally, the Pastels rock my world, and always
>have.

But Tag, I explained this to you at the time, the reason for my grin was
cause I said to you how funny it would be if I just leaped over and belted
him one on the chin.

    Who's all going to the shows and fancies a bit of a meet up, I'm
personally gonna be going to Leeds and London and it'd be cool to see all
the people about, I guess there's a lot more people now than there were when
we all went marching around Manchester at Christmas. We'll all have to work
out where we're going to go after the gig too so's that we can have a laugh.

Cheers,
    Keith.

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.