Sinister: Lee Remick (she's a darlin')

Ian Turton buffalo at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 22 13:39:32 BST 1998

> > turt said:

a load of reactionary old cack. And he's very sorry. Hoping plasters will
suffice. Joss is good. I know this now.

Anyway, I promised something quite beyond the gift of my giving. Namely a
posting worth the steam off my piss. Well, let's start with something
constructive. Best place to meet for the London gig listees IMPO is upstairs at
the Bushranger on Goldhawk Road. There's better places per se, but
geographically it works. Everyone could meet round my house actually, but I
wouldn't like to, er, impose my hospitality on anyone. Well I would, but
Christ, if no-one turned up, what a fool I'd look like.Still, again.

Lindsay (s'a girl IYFI) is fast asleep on my settee. She really likes country
music and Donna Summmmmmmmer. She's gonna die like an angel. Anyways up, George
Strait's greatest hits ('Great Strait') is racked up on the CD. Pretty much in
hog heaven, with some kind of Moroccan jamboree to follow. Preciate evathin,
peeple.

Except one.

aseververymuchyourluvinuncleTurt

ps. Guitar solos. J Mascis is rather good at this palaver isn't he  ?

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.