Sinister: Lee Remick (she's a darlin')

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Wed Jul 22 14:37:16 BST 1998

>  ps. Guitar solos. J Mascis is rather good at this palaver isn't he  ?

Gosh, I walked into a club once when Dinosaur Jr. were performing and I could
not believe his playing -- it was like a living thing, and the floor and walls
were actually vibrating.  I don't know ... but I have never ever been hit by a
guitar so incredibly strong and SO LOUD -- it wasn't the loud that assaults
your ears at all, but it actually shook my insides completely it was so ...
intense.  It was completely physical. I was amazed, and had to keep taking
small breaks outside because the air inside was just dense with the music he
was making.  It was as if it was alive and held everyone in a web it was
weaving -- no one was moving.  Scary/amazing. There are other guitarists I
have liked way more, but there is no denying that he is great at what he does.
. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.