Sinister: One a Day

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Jul 22 17:59:14 BST 1998

Special hugs to Paul today :-)

Before getting down to some serious business, may I just register the
immensity of my joy at the very thought of giving Mike Peters of The Alarm
and his wife a golf lesson. Has his wife got the same haircut? Magick!

Katrina, could you post the birthdays of the band members again please? I've
just had a look in the archives, but I couldn't find it. I have an inkling
that it's Struan B. Midriff's birthday soon, and I want to send a handmade
card with some poems in it.

Speaking of which, The Knack And How to Get It features a track called "Mr
Tight Trousers". Funny, eh?

Today is like Christmas, I've got THREE new LPs to listen to: Brian Wilson,
The Who and Tommy Hunt. I don't know what to make of the Brian Wilson one, I
think I'll probably like it more when I've grown up. Except for the new Let
Him Run Wild, which made me stop dead in my tracks and look at the stereo.

That tiny little baby really must go to the concert, Ruth. But bear in mind
what happened when that stray kitten wondered into the vocal booth.

Shall we have bets on how long it's going to take for the concerts to sell
out? I reckon Monday afternoon. Why isn't Keith going to Nottingham? Is he
scared of all the big tough Midlanders? I can relate to that, we are huge.

Peter

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.