Sinister: jeepster-news: signed copy of tigermilk in internet charity auction

david kitchen shop at xxx.uk
Wed Jul 22 17:38:52 BST 1998

stevie jackson from belle and sebastian has decided to auction his copy
of tigermilk for the Gartnavel Hospital in Glasgow. all the proceeds
from the auction will be donated to the Infectious Diseases Unit where
there is a fund toward building a relaxation garden for the patients.

this copy os tigermilk is signed by all eight members of the band and is
in mint condition. tigermilk is belle and sebastian's first album and
was limited to 1,000 copies only on vinyl as part of a music course run
by Stow College in Glasgow.

the auction will take place over the internet only. you can make a bid
or check the current highest bid at
http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/auction.htm

if you don't have web access (just e-mail) then you can still bid by
mailing shop at jeepster.co.uk and including your name, your bid and a
contact phone number. please mail me for the current bid before you do
this!

the bidding has now opened (we have started with a bid from an over
eager person at UKĀ£400) and the bidding will be closed at 5pm (GMT) on
august 8th 1998. we will contact the bidder by telephone after the
auction has closed.

david kitchen

     david kitchen : merchandising and websites : jeepster records

                         http://www.jeepster.co.uk/
                http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/

                       mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

 jeepster recordings ltd, 217 canalot, 222 kensal road, london w10 5bn

       with the words 'subscribe news' in the body of the message
     there is no need to subscribe if you are on the 'sinister' list

of the message

Any problems? mailto:shop at jeepster.co.uk

. *** B&S new LP worldwide release 7th September, tour news etc. at ***
.     *** http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/news.html ***
.                        Nee, nee mun etc.